We can all be costumed to the odd lazy day but if the New year is leaving you rather tired out and exhausted don't make a fashion faux pas by leaving the house in something you will later regret. If your having one of those days when all you want to do is sit around in your PJ's and bury your greasy wig head in the sand, remember fashion is your friend and does not need to be hard work.
- Play around with trends
- Your clutch bag from the night before can be the perfect arm candy, don't waste time changing bags.
- Just trade a baggy jumper for a slouchy Parka to be any weather ready.
- Always remember the great tip of hiding scruffy hair with a comfortable beanie.
- Make sure your back home in time for a second date with those PJ's by wearing a chunky watch.
- Alter your posture by replacing the Gym shoes with a wedge trainer.
- Say bye bye to figure fattening Jogging bottoms and hello to figure hugging Jeans, too many mince pies this Christmas gave us all the booty we dreamed of.
Much love Miss Savvy xoxo