With November starting and December quickly drawing on us. I thought it would be best to stop spending. Fat chance! So I've tried to just rain in it a bit, tried being a very appropriate word.
T K Maxx
It seems that T K Maxx has recently brought in all there Christmas clobber. The shop is now filled with a collection of luxury gifts, fluffy boots and colourful toys. It is my most highly recommended one stop shop for presents buying or treating yourself.
Anyways back on topic, because of the new stock there is now a clearance (cue hunting out hidden credit card) Honestly I was very good and controlled my urges.
Left to right:
1. For everyone Candle in Candy corn £4.00
2. Holly and cranberry candle £3.99
3. KG by Kurt Geiger studded pumps £9.00!!
4. Ciate paint pot in shade Kiss chase £4.00
5. Ciate paint pot in shade Pepperminty £2.00
Amazon is my favorite "saving" website. All the things I desire and of course need, genuinely tend to be cheaper here and very often free postage.
1. Gelly by Barry M in shade Grapefruit £3.99
2. Real techniques face brush £6.66
3. Skinetica facial care £8.99
The Body Shop
I love the body shop for amazing smelling products. There shower gels are one of my favorite products so when they threw a 40% off already sale priced items. I had to order something.
1. Strawberry shower gel £4.?? (sorry I cant remember) for 750ml
2. Grapefruit shower gel £1.80 for 250ml
3. Raspberry shower gel £1.80 for 250ml
I had some points collected from my Birchbox subscription and I had been really loving the sample of this I received last month so I had to buy some more.
1. Dr lipp Nipple balm for lips £11.50
Read my review on this product here
What have you bought this week?