Each week I'm going to be looking into one specific brand to show you the products I love or the beautiful things they offer. Last week I shared my favorites from Revlon have a look at those here.
I do feel it is eventually time to start a few Christmas posts, don't worry it wont be daily! I love Christmas colours. I think it is the one time of the year when no one judges you for wearing half a pot of glitter on your eyelids.
Barry M I find to be a great brand for colours, there daring and it shows. In truth I don't own enough of there products for the price and the product quality. Here's my run down of some of my most festive products (I've already added a few to my want list)
1. Nail paint in Raspberry (NP273)
2. Lip paint in Pillar box red (LP121)
1. Metallic eyeliner in Gold (MLE5)
2. Gold glitter nail paint (NP339)
3. Fine glitter dust in Yellow gold (FGD10)
1. Dazzle dust in Emerald (DD72)
2. Green nail glitter paint
3. Single pressed eyeshadow in Green (E6)
1. Super soft eye crayon in Blue (EC4)
2. The royal textured collection in White pearl (TNP8)
What colour will you be rocking this Christmas?