Its that time of the month again. Either to waste my money or get some great products for a reasonable price. I've started to compare the boxes as when January comes I'm going to cancel one in the aim to save some money (ha its a good joke that). Glossybox has always been my favorite in the past and I'm now, how do you say, on the fence.
Glossybox £12.95 (Inc P+P)
Theme: The Wishlist
As always inside the box was the product information card and magazine.
Left to Right:
1. Yves Rocher France Hand Cream- Raspberry scented moisturizer. Smells beautiful but gave me a rash within 5 minutes. Cue sad face.
Full size- £1.95 for 75ml
2. B. Nail Polish in Sea Foam- Contains Vitamin E and Oils for extra care. Nice colour but not really fitted for A/W.
Full size- £4.99 for 8ml
3. Vichey Idealia Life Serum- Vichy claim to have the miracle cure for dull, tired and lifeless skin. I have used this for several days and I can honestly see the difference, very impressed.
3x 3ml tubes- £29.50 for 30ml
4. Emite Micronized Eyeshadow- "Micronized" is a new word in my beauty book. In plain English I can tell you that this eyeshadow is silky smooth and velvety. Not the colour I would of chose but I'm sure I will get some use from it.
Full size- £16.80 for 1.48g
5. Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails- This is a spray that drys nails in 60 seconds. I've tried a similar product before which didn't work that well, so I am interested to try this one.
Full size- £3 for 125ml
Overall box total: £35.59
Glossybox rating 3/5
Birchbox £12.95 (inc P+P)
1. Pukka Herbs Tea- I received three different flavours of tea as the lifestyle product. I dont drink tea but these lovely flavours are tempting me.
3x tea bags- £2.29 for 20 bags
2. Laura Mercier Body Butter- Beautiful moisturiser smells strongly of shea butter which gives this a huge thumbs up for me. Also contains Jojoba, Grape seed oil and Aloe vera.
Full size £26.00
3. English Laundary Parfum- You know what I'm going to say how dare Birchbox send a perfume sample that I can get free over the counter. On this occasion I really don't care. I love the scent, the packaging and the number of products received just made this lovely.
10ml spritz -Full size £47.00
4. Chella Highlighter Pencil- Brightening pencil helps to add glow to accentuate areas you wish. The pencil smells....well...... like a pencil. There you have it the worst description ever wrote in a blog post. I found this very creamy and cant wait to try it out properly.
Full size- £15.95
5. Weleda Replenishing Oat Shampoo- More Jojoba coming my way in a shampoo this time. Helps to nourish and repair breakages.
Full size £8.95
6. Birchbox Sharpner- Nice little extra, has two holes for different size pencils.
Full size- £3.00
7. Lila'lli Line Define Fill- I should of swatched this for you but hey ho I didnt. The colour is a beautiful Turquoise shade. I love blue eyeliners so this is right up my street.
Full size- £10.00
Birchbox Rating: 4/5
Do you get a beauty box? If so which one? Which box would you choose?