October has creeped up on us already. With Autumn now in full swing I thought I would share with you the products im lusting for this month.
1. Vampy lipstick is the shade to be seen in this season so I would love to get my mitts on this Rimmel Lipstick by Kate Moss in shade 107. Buy at Boots for £5.49.
2. Now the cooler weather has struck the UK its time to start hydrating our faces more and putting away the mattifying products. I love the sound of this Nivea express hydration primer, who can scoff at a two in one item. More time in bed I say on those chilly mornings. Buy from for £
3. The Body Shop have launched there new Honey line for autumn and it looks lush. Every season I treat myself to there new collection of body washes and hopefully this month will be no different. Buy yours at The Body Shop for £4.00.
4. Another product in The Body Shop Honey line is this Honey shimmering lip balm. "Treat lips to our delicious new lip balm. This sweetly-scented balm repairs and moisturises lips whilst giving them a luscious, golden shimmer" Pretty and tasty sounds good to me. Smother your lips here from The Body Shop for £6.00.
5. Revlon colourstay. I have ummmed and arggghhed about this foundation for months. Now the weathers made a turn for the worst with the wind blowing and the rain pouring. I cant think of any better time to try this baby's staying power. Will I finally take the plunge?!? You can purchase here from Boots for £12.49.
6. Another product that has been around a while is Lush's bubblegum lip scrub. I usually DIY exfoliate my lips but I am thinking its time to give my lips some nice TLC. I can feel the cold air affecting them more and more each day so I would love some of this to aid in there moisture. Buy for £5.50 from Lush.
7. Barry M high shine gel effect nail polish. As you can tell I am in love with these polishes. The reason I haven't purchased any is pure and simply I don't know which colour's to try first. There is a HUGE colour range to choose from. Check them all out here for £3.99.
8. This season the catwalks saw the return of some bold retro colour eyeshadow and MUA have got it right with this palette. Your one stop eyeshadow treat to all the seasons hottest looks. MUA pro glamour nights eyeshadow palette buy at Superdrug for £4.00.
What products are you lusting for? Have you tried any of these?