For today's lifestyle post I thought I would share a few things I have learnt whilst being a mummy. Enjoy!!
1. The 5 second rule does apply. When your child drops there dummy, juice or food on the floor (inside) you will not have the time or the energy to re do which ever item it is they dropped. Just give it them back.
2. Don't try and look immaculate, it's pointless. Within 10 minutes your child will of sicked, snotted or spilt on you.
3. Scrunches are cool as a mum. It means you have accepted your life.
4. If you haven't showered for days. It's ok your too busy being a good mum.
5. It's ok to just vac the carpet that's visible when guests are coming. They don't know any different.
6. Wearing jogging bottoms and not going running is practical not irresponsible.
7. Wiping your child's nose on there t-shirt when no tissues are available is just being environmentally friendly.
8. Only ironing once a month or never at all is just using your common sense.
9. Have NHS helpline on speedial. For those unpredictable moments when your child eats the coals of the fireplace.
10. Cuddles. Grab them, hold them and cherish them while you can.