A couple of days ago a lovely blogger called Alicia (check out her blog) nominated me for The Liebster Award. I'm honored once again and love answering the questions so here's Number 2.
Now from what I can gather the award is all about discovering new blogs and helping out people who maybe don't have as many readers as they deserve. The rules are pretty simple: you state 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you, nominate 11 blogs and then write them their own 11 questions.
ELEVEN FACTS (I really shouldn't admit too)
1. I have a crush on Angelina Jolie
2. I wear a pink eye mask in bed and cuddle my eeyore hot water bottle
3. I have OCD
4. I'm addicted to chocolate (really bad)
5. I have an obsession with anything pink
6. My worst habit is picking at things
7. I still love and listen to Five
8. I secretly love the crappy Disney channel films
9. Once the weather goes cooler I don't see the point in shaving my legs, I call it insulation
10. I have verbal diarrhea
11. It's 3pm and me and my daughter are still sat in our PJ's
What's your favorite song at the moment?
Has to be Icona pop- I love it. I'm still dancing around to this song from the summer helped by the fact my 15 month old loves it too and wiggles her booty to it :D
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New York with a huge heap of cash.
David Beckham since 1997, yes, yes and oh yes.
Would you rather live in the country or in the city?
The country, I love little thatched cottages with open fires and beams. Heaven.
What's the first thing you notice about people?
There clothes, don't judge we all do it.
What is your favorite dessert?
Any flavor cheesecake, mouths watering at the thought.
What is your favorite place in the world?
With my family.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
As long as i'm happy I don't care.
If you could switch places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Victoria Beckham, married to David for the day and strutting my stuff on a catwalk with a very profitable fashion label beneath me. Life couldn't be better.
If you could pick 3 words to describe yourself, what would they be?
Opinionated, Honest and caring.
What is your favorite season?
If in the UK then will have to be Autumn, love getting my winter woolies and boots out of the cupboard. It's the season to treat yourself to a new wardrobe and no-one judges you on how baggy your clothes are.
My questions for my nominees
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Whats your favorite part?
3. If stuck on a desert island what 3 items would you take with you (a dingy/boat/plane are not options)?
4.If you were a superhero what would be your super power?
5. Worst fashion crime you committed?
6. What item of your clothing/shoes could you never part with?
7. Favorite hobby?
8. Would you travel to the future or the past?
9. Do you have any tattoos? If so what are they?
10. What do you do to de-stress?
11. All time favorite beauty product?
Please link yours answers in my comments I love reading them all.